Position: MRICS-Quantity Surveyor
- Advising on the potential of a site and working out what a client can afford to build, often termed ‘feasibility’.
- Presenting detailed information on the cost of particular elements of work on a periodic basis to enable payment for those works carried out to date.
- Great negotiator. To save the company or the client time, money or materials
- Ultimately delivering a better outcome.
- An expert and can get the best deal for the client.
- Soft Skill are Vital
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree
- MRICS in Quantity Surveyor Pathway. Minimum 8 years of experience. UAE Experience necessary
- Valid UAE Driver’s License