Position: Marketing Officer
- Take a proactive approach to brand management including highlighting opportunities for enhancing the Pipe care brand.
- Support the strategic positioning of the company making a key contribution to the design, development and creation of robust marketing plans, strategies, materials and campaigns.
- Be an integral part of keeping the website updated and ongoing search engine optimization to support the business.
- Contribute to the planning social media content,
- Work closely with senior management to coordinate marketing communications internally and externally that are consistent with the strategic intent and positioning of the business.
- Act as custodian of marketing, promotional and presentational materials, including but not limited to sales literature, datasheets, presentations, and news-letters, all forms of communication and branding and appearance and application of company logos.
- Assist in the management of PR and media opportunities working alongside our marketing agency
- Ensure the ongoing maintenance of marketing material.
- Undertake market research and intelligence gathering in support of ongoing business development activities.
- Manage business events that support the marketing strategy of the business.
- Point of contact for all internal and external marketing queries.
- Lead the seasonal Greetings Campaign targeting key contacts in strategic clients.
Knowledge and Skills required:
- Photoshop / Photo and video editing
- SEO and Google analytics knowledge.
- Attention to detail and accuracy skills.
- Strong organization skills.
- Ability to use own initiate and be proactive within role.
- Ability to work well on own and within a team.
- Computer literate in all Microsoft Packages.
- Well versed in Content Writing