Position: Chief Operating Officer
Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures for sustainable growth.
Set comprehensive goals to achieve the strategy across Windmills Real Estate Valuation Services.
Establish policies that promote company culture and vision.
Oversee the long-term vision and growth strategies of products and services as well as supporting and leading the greater operations on a daily basis.
Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics.
Measures effectiveness and efficiency of operational processes both internally and externally and finds ways to improve processes by using best in practice methodology.
Managing the operational budget.
Coordinate with the human resources department to recruit skilled talent and keep the best employees.
Full Profit & Loss accountability, whilst continuing to build the network to support expansion and enhance customer engagement.
You will provide Operational Leadership and Management to ensure accurate operational controls, measurement and reporting systems to support a safe, effective and reliable operation.
Skills & Experience:
- Proven experience at a senior management level within the industry preferably in the UAE.
- Understanding of business functions such as Sales, Operations, HR, Finance, marketing etc.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development.
- Experienced and efficient leader with excellent business acumen and exemplary work ethics.
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills, Exceptional Oral and Written Communication Skills.
- Experienced in Financial analysis, budgeting and risk management.
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving.
- Bachelor’s degree/Masters / MBA, preferably in Business Studies, Finance, Economics, Accounting or related field.
- FCA holder preferred